The Three Sisters
The Three Sisters
The Three Sisters are a trio of iconic mountain peaks near Canmore, Alberta. The three peaks are named Faith, Charity, and Hope (Big, Middle, and Little Sister).
I've had numerous requests over the years to create my own version of this iconic place in my own way, so here it is.
I've always been inspired by these mountains. They are one of the most identifiable spots in the Rockies, and represent fond memories to so many people.
This piece combines the Three Sisters with the bow river and tall green trees in the foreground. I like to imagine myself sitting there at the bottom, listening to the wind whirl around me, the grass beneath me, just taking it all in.
- This artwork is available in three different sizes. Depending on your space, the artwork can be created in a small, medium, or large size.
- I'm also offering three different display options to suit independant needs. You have the choice between a print, artwork mounted to box, or custom framed with your choice of a light or dark solid wood frame.
- Each piece is signed by the artist.
- Small — 24" x 12"
- Medium — 48" x 24"
- Large — 60" x 30"
- Print only: A durable semi-gloss print.
- Mounted to Box: The artwork is printed directly to board which is mounted onto a ebony stained wooden support measuring 3/4" deep.
- Black Walnut Frame: The artwork is printed directly to board then custom framed with solid Black Walnut. Each corner is reinforced with two biscuits of contrasting color (Maple) for strength and aesthetic. Mounting hardware is included.
- Canadian Maple Frame: The artwork is printed directly to board then custom framed with solid Black Walnut. Each corner is reinforced with two biscuits of contrasting color (Walnut) for strength and aesthetic. Mounting hardware is included.